Javni zavod GO! 2025 / Public Institute GO! 2025 – European Capital of Culture, Nova Gorica (hereinafter: GO! 2025) declares that it will process personal data in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Slovenian Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-2; Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 163/22), the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council No. 679/2016 (GDPR) and the internal Rules on Technical and Organisational Measures for the Processing of Personal Data.
The personal data entered in this form (name, surname and email address) will be used solely for the purpose of sending the GO! 2025 newsletter to the email address provided. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of the data subject – Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
GO! 2025 will use the obtained personal data lawfully and transparently and only for the purpose for which it was obtained.
The data will be processed by GO!2025 until consent is withdrawn.
I CONFIRM THAT I AM AWARE:
- that my consent is optional, that it is given on my free will and that I will not suffer any adverse consequences should I not consent to the processing of my personal data.
- that I can withdraw my consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal. The withdrawal of consent may be sent to the address of the data controller: GO! 2025 – European Capital of Culture, Nova Gorica, Trg Edvarda Kardelja 1, 5000 Nova Gorica, or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- that I have the right to information, rectification, restriction of processing, erasure, objection and portability with regard to my personal data.
- that the Data Protection Officer of GO! 2025 is: Omnimodo, d.o.o., address: Barjanska cesta 68, 1000 Ljubljana, e-mail: email@example.com, telephone: 01 23 223 47.
- that I have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – the Information Commissioner, address: Dunajska cesta 22, 1000 Ljubljana, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 01 23 097 30.
- that GO! 2025 does not transfer personal data to third countries or international organisations.
- that GO! 2025 does not design automated decision-making with regard to personal data, including profiling.