The Commission for Mandate Issues of Election and Appointment of the City Council of the Municipality of Nova Gorica is announcing a public open call for the position of director of the public institution GO! 2025 – European Capital of Culture, Nova Gorica.
In addition to the general conditions set out in the law, the applicants will also have to meet the following conditions:
- University degree (previous), at least a specialisation in higher professional education (previous), a master’s degree (second Bologna cycle), a master’s degree in higher professional education (previous),
- 5+ years of work experience in a senior management position,
- Knowledge of the Institute’s field of expertise,
- Active knowledge of the Slovenian language,
- A high level of English,
- The ability to organise and lead.
The applicants will also need to enclose:
- A curriculum vitae
- The development and operational programme of the Institute for the term of office
- Proof of eligibility
All information is stated in the application file below.
The applicants should send all necessary application documents by post no later than 12 August 2022 to the address:
Mestna občina Nova Gorica
Mestni svet – Komisija za mandatna vprašanja, volitve in imenovanja
Trg Edvarda Kardelja 1
5000 Nova Gorica
with the mark »Javni razpis – direktor – javni zavod GO! 2025 – Evropska prestolnica kulture« – NE ODPIRAJ!