Public tender for murals, graffiti and installations on the theme of #FreedomOfMovement, which was open to artists and collectives living and working in the Member States of the European Union, has brought us #seven artists from Slovenia, Italy and France to carry out artistic interventions in Nova Gorica.
The locations, set along the routes of two important cycling races Giro d’Italia and the Tour of Slovenia, will be enriched by the following artists:
– Eva Mlinar and Maruša Štibilj (Ljubljana / Slovenia) for the location Rafut “A”
– Vincent Chignier (Clermont-Ferrand / France) for Rafut “B”
– Nicola Alessandrini and Lisa Gelli (Macerata / Italy) for the location of the Railway Buildings
“A” and “B”
– Nina Bric (Nova Gorica / Slovenia) for the location Ramp by the railway station
– Boštjan Drinovec (Ljubljana / Slovenia) for Telecommunication Tower